Debbie’s Scholarship Program
We are passionate about educating people on the importance of relationships and believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to learn and help others build strong relationships in today’s turbulent times. We recognize that creativity can be stifled by a lack of opportunity as everyone does not have access to the same level of resources.
We are excited to offer this scholarship to potential leaders of the next generation. Our goal is to help support the education of a deserving student who also shares our passion and drive for making the world a better place.
Table of Contents
This program is open to all University, College, and High school students who are currently enrolled in an educational program.
- Please write a 1000 – 1,500 word essay about how building relationships have helped you in your personal and professional lives and why you think focussing on our social values will help to make the world a better place. What challenges does the new generation face in building strong, healthy and long lasting relationships?
- Submit proof of enrollment in, or an acceptance letter to, an accredited university listed on the U.S. Department of Education’s official website
- There is no payment required for applying, neither do you need to submit any payment information. Students, please be wary of scholarship programs that ask for payments. These types of programs are known to be scams.
Submitting Your Application
Please email your submission to:
You must include:
- Full name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- A statement/copy of your current academic status, as well as evidence that you are currently enrolled, or have been accepted, at a college as outlined above. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the relevant academic institution
- Your essay must be submitted as a Word document, submissions in other forms will not be accepted.
The deadline for applications is September 1st, 2017, with the winner being announced on September 15th 2017.
- The winning applicant will be selected based on the student’s essay submissions by a member of our team at DivorceDebbie.
- The scholarship funds can be awarded via PayPal, or other means if required.
- This scholarship will be awarded annually.
Terms & Conditions: All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per candidate, per year. All duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to Debbie’s Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The applicant automatically grants DivorceDebbie, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles including, but not limited to, social media, newsletter, etc. issued by DivorceDebbie.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and the essay on DivorceDebbie.com website.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
Privacy of your data: We do not sell, share, rent or otherwise transfer your data to any third parties. Your data is only available to our employees.
Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on DivorceDebbie.com.
Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school within 21 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school. In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school, DivorceDebbie will revoke the award for that individual and award it to the first runner-up.
The winner agrees to provide high-resolution jpeg images or high-resolution scans of original prints for reproduction by DivorceDebbie. The images or scans must be received with a signed statement granting DivorceDebbie the right to use them, according to the stipulations above, prior to the award being released.